We Buy Cars! Sell Your Car to Us
Did you know that at Ohio Auto Warehouse we buy cars? As easy as it is to buy a used car from Ohio Auto Warehouse, it’s equally easy to sell your car. We will even walk you through the process.
Step One: Bring your car to Ohio Auto WarehouseSetting up an appointment is a necessary evil, but you can do so anytime during normal business hours. When you arrive, a sales associate will guide you through our free appraisal process.
Step Two: Have your car appraised by our trained Ohio Auto Warehouse appraisersYou can receive your offer in as little as 30 minutes. Ohio Auto Warehouse will put your car through a detailed process, ensuring you get a fair and honest offer. Our qualified appraiser will inspect your car, focusing on the following details:
- The year, mileage, make, and model
- Interior/Exterior conditions
- Aftermarket modifications
- Structural damage
- A test drive for mechanical issues
- Your car’s history report for possible flood or frame damage and any accidents
Using multiple sources of data, appraisers check general factors that affect any car of similar make and model. Your car is compared against current and accurate market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction sales data.
You can talk to the appraiser anytime while he or she is inspecting your car. Feel free to browse our available inventory while your car is being appraised.
Step Three: Receive a written offer for your carAt Ohio Auto Warehouse, the premier choice for used cars in Canton, Ohio, you have seven days to accept the offer. You can sell us your car on the spot or take the offer and think it over.
Step Four: Complete the saleAs payment for your car, you’ll receive a bank draft. If you decide to sell us your car, read our handy checklist of what to bring with you:
What to bring with you:Along with bringing your vehicle to Ohio Auto Warehouse, remember to have the following items. If you’re missing some of the items required, we still may be able to complete the sale. We will guide you through the process and help you make arrangements to gather any missing items:
1. Your car’s title or pay-off information (Via lien holder) We will need your title to transfer the car’s ownership, and it must be provided at the time of sale. All titleholders should be present. Actual bank pay-off must be present. If necessary, your bank or credit union can fax this information.
2. Valid registration Your car’s current registration will confirm that you’re the car’s owner.
3. Valid Photo ID All titleholders should bring valid, state-issued photo identification.
4. Keys and remote When selling us your car, it’s important you provide us all sets of keys and remotes. If the original keys and remote to the car are missing, we may adjust the offer.
Following these steps ensures an easy transition when selling or trading in a used car to Ohio Auto Warehouse. We purchase a large amount of vehicles each month from individuals just like you. If you would like to submit your Car, Truck, van or SUV for consideration, please take a moment and fill out the short form below. We will contact you with a offer as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can call us at 330-430-0000.